lake

FROM http://www.djchus.com
Chus L. Esteban, Madrid 1971, started his professional career at the end of the 80’s in his home town, amidst the full-blown euphoria of the acid-house movement at ‘Alien’, one of the first clubs of the famous Kapital Group. In August of ’92 he was invited to play at the mythical Portuguese club Kadoc, where he was fortunate enough to share the booth with the best international DJs of the time, witnessing from a privileged position the dance music evolution that took place during the 90′s. It was then that his style, influenced by the Portuguese and American underground sounds, definitely converged into house.

When In September ’94 Madrid’s first house club, Teatro Kapital, was inaugurated, Chus became the clubs first emblematic resident DJ, lasting an extraordinary 10 years. While at the same time maintaining his relationship with Kadoc. His innate desire to create and improve led him to try his hand at production, with the guidance of the then up and coming David Penn, a logical and well chosen step in his career.

Along the way Chus was to meet someone who would influenced the following 10 years, Pablo Ceballos whose techno background gelled with Chus’s house style. From this fusion emerged the Iberican Sound concept which then evolved into a worldwide movement. The Iberican Sound is his trademark, a personal vision of house music, which has contributed positively to the worldwide electronic music scene, and which opened the door for things to come, the oportunity to play in Ibiza, a passport to the top100DJMag and the recognition of the whole international community reflected in the many awards Chus has collected throughout his career. ‘DJ of the Year’, ‘Best House DJ’, ‘Best Remixer’ or ‘Best House Label’ from Spanish Deejay Magazine to name but a few.

All this has culminated in a recording legacy of over 20 years in the form of original productions or remixes either solo, with David Penn, Pablo Ceballos or many other partners in crime. From this list stand out such themes as DJ Chus ‘That Feeling’, ‘Harmonica Track’ or ‘Back2NY’ as DJ Chus & David Penn ‘Baila’, ‘Will I’ or ‘Burning Paris’, as Chus & Ceballos ‘Iberican Sound’ ‘In Stereo’ or ‘Baguio Track’ and remixes like ‘Hell in Paradise’ for Yoko Ono, ‘Dark Beat’ for Oscar G & Ralph Falcon, ‘Hang Up’ for Madonna or the latest ‘Not Myself Tonight’ for Christina Aguilera.

Chus has become a global artist playing at some of the world’s most renowned clubs with regular residencies at Pacha NYC, Space Miami, Stereo Montreal or Ageha Tokyo to name but a few.

To round off Chus has added the world of radio to his long list of creative activities fronting his own radio show, ‘In Stereo Radioshow’ which can be heard live on the best radio stations worldwide, on the internet or in a weekly podcast version.

Albums
that feeling  Vinyl - 12", Maxi-Single VENDETTA Records Spain 2002
will i (discover love)  Vinyl - 12", Maxi-Single AZULI Records Spain 2003
esperanza (remixes)  Vinyl - 12", Maxi-Single URBANA Recordings Spain 2004

{rokbox title=|DJ CHUS :: Estela| thumb=|images/lifestyle/djc1.jpg| thumbsize=|120 90| text=|Show Video| size=|960 700|}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7AjqaHZOw&autoplay=1{/rokbox}
Estela
{rokbox title=|DJ CHUS:: Will I(Discover Love)| thumb=|images/lifestyle/djc2.jpg| thumbsize=|120 90| text=|Show Video| size=|960 700|}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XOrxzvUlPg&autoplay=1{/rokbox}
Will I(Discover Love)
  • DOWNLOAD OUR PREMIUM APP FOR FREE

DOWNLOAD OUR PREMIUM APP FOR FREE

Download for iPhone - Click Here
  • DESCARREGA´T LA NOSTRA APP PREMIUM GRATIS

DESCARREGA´T LA NOSTRA APP PREMIUM GRATIS

Descarrega per iPhone - Click Here
  • DESCARGATE NUESTRA APP PREMIUM GRATIS

DESCARGATE NUESTRA APP PREMIUM GRATIS

Descarga para iPhone - Click Here
  • Anuncio 1
  • Publi300180 2